Monday, August 6, 2012

Auron - almost 6 months

I realized the other day that my little ball of chaos wrapped in cuteness is not so little anymore...


We took him to the vet for his last (thank the gods) round of vaccines and he weighs in at about 55 lbs. He's over half of his final body weight.


His favorite toys are the skineeze kind (the really long ones without stuffing and more than one squeaker) and his favorite treat in the entire world is an ice cube (go figure). 


Some of his favorite activities include chasing the kitties (even though he's not supposed to), finding every possible way to be covered in water (which he is also not supposed to do - especially in the kitchen)...


But his favorite thing of all is what we call "big boy cuddles" where we let him up on our bed to cuddle for a little while before we all go to bed. 

It's hard to believe that he used to look like this a few months ago:

I know... part of me wishes he would have just stayed that size forever (especially the tendons in my arm as he pulls on the lead when I go to walk him). 

No comments:

Post a Comment