So I've been thinking of ways to deal with that this morning. I found some corner guard molding online that could work, but attaching it is going to be the pain in the butt part of it. Hmm, I'll put some more thought into this...
While I was looking at molding to fix that little issue, I also started looking at crown molding. Oh how I love beautiful, decadent crown molding. Something about it is just... so elegant.
Our kitchen is still in need of a lot of work. There are a ton of little and not-so-little projects still on the queue and more keep getting added to the list as time goes by.
- Finish back splash
- Fix cabinet next to dishwasher
- Install track lighting
- Install iron chandelier
- Organize and "prettify" pantry
- Put some sort of "cap" on uneven edges of counter
- Take weird cabinet off/take doors off cabinet
- Cut away weird box/thing from wall and replace bead board
- Replace crown molding on that cabinet wall
- Paint walls
- Create curtains/shades
- Create and install reclaimed wood shelving
- Replace crown molding (on wall) with something a little more substantial
- Replace back entry door and molding
- Refinish window molding
- Create chalkboard menu
- Tear up/replace flooring
- Install new floor molding
- Build dining-nook
- Sew/purchase accents for nook