Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hello, welcome, and all that jazz

Bear with me folks, there are going to be some long posts ahead. I'm re-posting some of the more relevant entries from my previous blog on here. My husband and I went through the crazy process of buying a house a month before our wedding last year and there's some back story that needs to be relayed.

As a prerequisite to reading the rest of these pieces, I will say that buying a house is not easy. Now that we're living in our home, I can also say that maintaining it isn't easy either. However, having a place to call "home" is probably one of the most rewarding experiences I've ever had. I guess it brings new light to the phrase "it's not worth it if it's easy" or something like that.

Then again, I'm the type of person that needs to make everything more difficult than it really needs to be.

Anyway, the next group of posts will be more about the home-buying process and what we went through. Sorry if it's a bit of a time-warp!

As far as what I plan on covering on here... well, a little bit of this and a little bit of that - with our home the main focus of it all.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment