Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's all for you

All of this work we've been trying to get done in the backyard (and a lot of projects around the house) have been in an effort to get ready for our newest edition:

OMG don't you want to cuddle his little face!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

There are very few things in this world that get me nearly this stupidly excited - a sweet, adorable little lab puppy is one of them. 


I mean really... look at his face. Look at those big, pleading, sad puppy eyes.

He really wanted to go outside and play, but my mom hasn't been feeling so great and chasing after the little scamp around 2 acres of yard was more than she could handle at the moment. So, he was left to play with his litter-mates. 

My mom has been a labrador retriever breeder since I was 8. Labs have been a part of my family for as long as I can remember and as long as my mom can remember.

My mom with her black lab Sam when she was a kid

So it only seemed natural that when Garry and I were ready for a dog we would give her a call and see when a litter would be available. 

You can find her website here: Lugger Labradors. She currently has both of our baby's parents, Ben and Pixie. Both are gorgeous dogs with excellent personalities. 

By the way, our little man's name is Auron. :D

We are over-the-moon excited about our baby! The fence is almost finished (one more panel to tighten) and we'll finish purchasing all of his necessities over the next week. 

We're also really excited for my friend Tavis to come and visit! It will be a BLAST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment